Speed Mentoring Series
Launching in Fall 2020, Speed Mentoring is a new series open to all CCI students. Speed Mentoring will be a great way to connect and interact with an industry leader in a small group setting. Speed Mentoring sessions will be offered two times a month at various times. Students can register for whichever sessions fits their schedules and interests.
- Virtual 45-minute sessions
- In each mentoring session, 1 industry “mentor” will meet with a small group of students, up to 10 students per group
- Each session will have a theme, including: developing professional development skills, learning about technical areas, and how to get started in your computing career. Some sessions will be specific to concentrations, such as careers in data science, cybersecurity, software engineering, etc.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration information will be sent through the CCI Business Partners weekly newsletter
- Students must register ahead of time
- Space is limited and registration will close when spots are filled