CCI Undergraduate Tutoring Center
Now located in Burson, CCI Undergraduate Tutoring Services offers no-cost peer tutoring sessions, study skills coaching, and academic support to all CCI undergraduate students.
We strive to:
- Offer excellent tutoring resources to all undergraduate students who request our service
- Promote student independence, active learning, and motivation
- Seek opportunities to increase student awareness and usage of tutoring service
Here’s how to make a one-on-one tutoring appointment:
- Go to my.charlotte.edu and log in with your NinerNET credentials
- Click on Connect (for advising, tutoring, support)
- Click on Make an Appointment
- From the Care Unit dropdown, select Academic Support (tutoring / mentoring)
- From the Location dropdown, select Computing and Informatics Tutoring, In Person, Burson 237
- From the Service dropdown, select Course-based Tutoring
- From the Course box, select the course for which you need tutoring
- Select an Organizer (i.e., a peer tutor)
- Select an appointment day and time
- In the “Comments for your staff…” box, add a brief comment about what you want your peer tutor to help you with
- Make sure to check email / text confirmation reminders and verify your phone number.
- Click Confirm Appointment
Alternatively, several of our tutors have drop-in slots. You can see this information in Connect and come in to Burson for help during those hours!
In case you are unable to see drop-in hours on Connect, here is a spreadsheet showing tutor availability (this spreadsheet typically gets populated during the second week of classes within a given term).
Getting into Burson:
There are student ID card scanners at both entrances to Burson, which should allow you to get into the building even on weekends.