Permit for Transient Study

Transient students are UNC Charlotte degree-seeking students who are also taking courses at another college (typically during summer terms). UNC Charlotte is considered to be the home institution and the other school at which students are taking courses is the host institution. Students are required to obtain approval for transient study prior to taking any outside courses. Please see this transient study webpage for details about how to request a permit for Transient Study.