Now located in Burson, CCI Undergraduate Tutoring Services offers no-cost peer tutoring sessions, study skills coaching, and academic support to all CCI undergraduate students.
We strive to:
Offer excellent tutoring resources to all undergraduate students who request our service
Promote student independence, active learning, and motivation
- Seek opportunities to increase student awareness and usage of tutoring service
Here’s how to make a one-on-one tutoring appointment:
- Go to my.charlotte.edu and log in with your NinerNET credentials
- Click on Connect (for advising, tutoring, support)
- Click on Make an Appointment
- Select Academic Support (tutoring / mentoring)
- Select CCI Peer Tutoring
- Select Course-based Tutoring
- Select Computing and Informatics Tutoring, In Person, Burson 237 as the location
- Select the course for which you need tutoring
- Select a peer tutor by name if you prefer; if you don’t have a preference, leave that field blank
- Select an appointment day and time
- In the “Comments for your staff…” box, add a brief comment about what you want your peer tutor to help you with
- Make sure to check email / text confirmation reminders and verify your phone number.
- Click Confirm Appointment
Alternatively, several of our tutors have drop-in slots. You can see this information in Connect and come in to Burson for help during those hours!
In case you are unable to see drop-in hours on Connect, here is a spreadsheet showing tutor availability.
Getting into Burson:
There are student ID card scanners at both entrances to Burson, which should allow you to get into the building even on weekends.