NorthState CCI Mentorship Program
The NorthState CCI Mentorship Program is the signature mentoring program in CCI. This program is committed to student success and promoting greater gender diversity in computing. Inspired by the memory of Velva Hayden, NorthState’s former CEO, and one of the first female CEOs in the South, the program is focused on three pillars: pairing students with a corporate mentor, developing leadership skills, and building a community of women in technology.
We are accepting applications for the Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 cohort! Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Incoming transfer students are encouraged to apply. Apply here.
As of fall 2020, students must:
- Be currently enrolled as an undergraduate computer science or data science major
- Be a sophomore or junior
- Graduating in fall 2021 or later
- Demonstrate a commitment to promoting greater gender diversity in computing
- Demonstrate involvement in campus or community organizations
- No minimum GPA requirement
- No cost to participate
For more information, contact Lynn Marshall.